Target & Goal
Check out on our genetic testing method performed for weight watchers!
Take a quick 30 seconds survey to know about your body.
- Do you feel hungry every two or three hours even after consuming a whole meal?
- Do you recognize it as a false craving or actual hunger pangs?
- Are you gaining weight in spite of being on a healthy (low carb) diet?
- Do you hit the gym nearly five times a week, yet you haven’t lost much weight. Are you worried about it?
- Do you think changing your lifestyle and adapting to healthy diet will help you lose weight faster?
- Are your BMI and BMR units as per the standards expected for your gender, height and age?
- Do you think you’re trapped by improper hormonal levels? Could it possibly lead to obesity?
If you feel the above questions have been bothering you for a while, you’ve arrived on the right platform where we take pride in promising to deliver individual solutions to all your queries.
Every individual’s genetic code is different and unique. As each one of us has a distinct genome, it is not necessary that a one particular diet plan will obtain identical results when implemented on different human subjects. Each body interprets food types, minerals and vitamins differently, and hence a genetic diagnosis may clarify which diet is optimal for each individual.
We bring you better results with the most specific diet plans in less time than you might expect. A genetic test does not aim to replace or identify any other diagnosis or dietary plan, but serves as an aid for customizing the program for each one of you. This process is called “calibration.” Using a genetic test, we calibrate the nutritional diet, the amount of different types of physical exercise and the consumption of food supplements.
What the Genes Tests Reveal
We assure you that we will provide a complete guide to the key points that the genetic test will reveal. These are:
- Proper fat absorption and conversion to energy.
- Carbohydrate absorption.
- Body Metabolism Rate (BMR).
- Caloric burn.
- Weekly exercise duration.
- Type of recommended physical exercise for quick calorie burn.
- Risk / association groups – Type II Diabetes.
- Risk / association groups – Cell resistance to insulin.
Genetic test results
The test results will contain the observed, active genes in the test. The test report will be formatted and will be mailed electronically to the subject as an attached file. Please note, this test does not diagnose any sickness, but indicates the connections between the subject and his or her population group based on the tested gene.
How the test is performed
The test is performed using a sampling toolkit of saliva or mucosa. The test is simple, painless, and subject-friendly; suitable for any age. Children under the age of 18 will need a parent’s signature in a parental agreement form.
5 Easy Steps Of Sample Collection
- Large amount of saliva or mucosa needs to be sampled in order to perform the test.
- Spitting in the toolkit is not permitted.
- After opening the test stick, it should not be put on any surface other than the mouth to avoid contamination.
- After the sample collection, it should be returned to the toolkit immediately and the toolkit needs to be closed.
- The toolkit includes an agreement form that needs to be completed, signed and attached to the test delivery package.
Easy delivery and schedule
On receiving the test order confirmation, the toolkit will be sent to the specified address of the subject. The toolkit includes a prepaid return delivery package. The only thing required from the subject is to provide the sample in the test toolkit and to complete and sign the agreement form in the package and mail it back. Delivery services will be provided with additional fees. The test results will be mailed electronically to the subject after 2-3 weeks, thus promising complete privacy and confidentiality.