Target & Goal
All that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae!
The basis for our body’s health is a proper functioning of the body’s systems. Today’s advanced understanding of the genetic relations between the different body systems and the environmental effects allows us to prevent injuries and potential damages to our body. Positive thoughts and attitudes are equally able to prompt changes in the body that strengthen the immune system, boost positive emotions, decrease pain and chronic disease, and provide stress relief.
Nutrigenomics is undoubtedly one of the most important steps in discovering the specific needs of each person and plays a key role in customizing a nutritional diet for a longer, happier and healthier life.
What the Genes Tests Reveal
- Body metabolism is influenced and affected by genetic makeup.
- Genetic design affects bone density.
- Genes are responsible for the influence of toxins on our system.
- Collagen affects the health and the strength of tissues.
- Genes impact absorption and interpretation of Vitamin D, minerals and other nutrients.
Genetic test results
The test results will contain the observed, active genes in the test. The test report will be formatted and will be mailed electronically to the subject as an attached file. Please note, this test does not diagnose any sickness, but indicates the connections between the subject and his or her population group based on the tested gene.
How the test is performed
The test is performed using a sampling toolkit of saliva or mucosa. The test is simple, painless, and subject-friendly; suitable for any age. Children under the age of 18 will need a parent’s signature in a parental agreement form.
5 Easy Steps Of Sample Collection
- Large amount of saliva or mucosa needs to be sampled in order to perform the test.
- Spitting in the toolkit is not permitted.
- After opening the test stick, it should not be put on any surface other than the mouth to avoid contamination.
- After the sample collection, it should be returned to the toolkit immediately and the toolkit needs to be closed.
- The toolkit includes an agreement form that needs to be completed, signed and attached to the test delivery package.
Easy delivery and schedule
On receiving the test order confirmation, the toolkit will be sent to the specified address of the subject. The toolkit includes a prepaid return delivery package. The only thing required from the subject is to provide the sample in the test toolkit and to complete and sign the agreement form in the package and mail it back. Delivery services will be provided with additional fees. The test results will be mailed electronically to the subject after 2-3 weeks, thus promising complete privacy and confidentiality.