Target & Goal
A healthy heart is a healthy way to lead a life! Do you pay attention to the most precious gift that you own? Do you owe your family the responsibility to lead a quality life?
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a class of diseases that involve the heart or blood vessels. CVD is causally linked to several risk factors like an individual’s age, gender, leading an unhealthy lifestyle, physical inactivity, obesity, raised blood pressure, increased glucose levels, high blood cholesterol or a family history of cardiovascular disease.
Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death globally. How do you escape from this premature death? It is estimated that 90% of CVD is preventable. We bring you the most comprehensive approach that not only reveals the unusual signs related to heart disease, but also provides an in-depth understanding on genetic makeup and its malfunction.
It is indispensable for you to know what food type will suit you the best and the quantity you must consume to avoid any potential blockages in the arteries. You might follow a low cholesterol diet, yet you are trapped by heart-related problems. Are you wondering why this occurs? It’s mainly because each individual has a unique genetic composition.
What Your Genes Will Reveal
- How the body generates Angiotensin – one of the main factors causing Vasoconstriction and a subsequent increase in blood pressure.
- Genes that are affecting the Homocysteine levels – a common amino acid found in blood. High levels of homocysteine increases the risk of heart and blood vessel disease leading to atherosclerosis and formation of blood clots.
- Blood coagulation ratio.
- Body regulation in decomposing fats and cholesterol.
Genetic test results
The test results will contain the observed, active genes in the test. The test report will be formatted and will be mailed electronically to the subject as an attached file. Please note, this test does not diagnose any sickness, but indicates the connections between the subject and his or her population group based on the tested gene.
How the test is performed
The test is performed using a sampling toolkit of saliva or mucosa. The test is simple, painless, and subject-friendly; suitable for any age. Children under the age of 18 will need a parent’s signature in a parental agreement form.
5 Easy Steps Of Sample Collection
- Large amount of saliva or mucosa needs to be sampled in order to perform the test.
- Spitting in the toolkit is not permitted.
- After opening the test stick, it should not be put on any surface other than the mouth to avoid contamination.
- After the sample collection, it should be returned to the toolkit immediately and the toolkit needs to be closed.
- The toolkit includes an agreement form that needs to be completed, signed and attached to the test delivery package.
Easy delivery and schedule
On receiving the test order confirmation, the toolkit will be sent to the specified address of the subject. The toolkit includes a prepaid return delivery package. The only thing required from the subject is to provide the sample in the test toolkit and to complete and sign the agreement form in the package and mail it back. Delivery services will be provided with additional fees. The test results will be mailed electronically to the subject after 2-3 weeks, thus promising complete privacy and confidentiality.