Target & Goal
The human body is a very complex system. It is indivisible and is an integrated organism. Your body is able to assimilate minerals and nutrients properly only when its pH is balanced.
The human body has a specific pH value and our bodies continually strive to maintain that specific pH. Optimal balance of the body’s pH is necessary to maintain overall health and prevent chronic disease. When body’s pH is unbalanced, many problems can occur and your health can be compromised.
The acidity or alkalinity of a substance is measured using pH. The pH scale runs from 0 to 14, with 0 being the most acidic, 14 being the most alkaline, and 7 being neutral. To survive, our bodies must maintain the pH very close to 7.4, which is just on the alkaline side of neutral. If your body’s pH varies too much from this ideal, it becomes difficult for various enzymes to function properly. A healthy blood pH without cancer has acid + alkaline balance almost equal. Actually a healthy body is slightly alkaline measuring approximately 7.4.
A regular process of toxin neutralization and removal activity in our body provides for proper physical health. Research shows a direct relationship between removing and neutralizing toxins and genetic defects. A genetic diagnostic test will help address these issues and will assist in choosing the most suitable treatment.
The Genes tests reveal:
- Functioning of the body to neutralize and remove the toxic substances properly.
- Vitamins and minerals needed by the body for proper process of toxin neutralization and removal.
- Information on toxin removal that will help you achieve your health goals.
Genetic test results
The test results will contain the observed, active genes in the test. The test report will be formatted and will be mailed electronically to the subject as an attached file. Please note, this test does not diagnose any sickness, but indicates the connections between the subject and his or her population group based on the tested gene.
How the test is performed
The test is performed using a sampling toolkit of saliva or mucosa. The test is simple, painless, and subject-friendly; suitable for any age. Children under the age of 18 will need a parent’s signature in a parental agreement form.
5 Easy Steps Of Sample Collection
- Large amount of saliva or mucosa needs to be sampled in order to perform the test.
- Spitting in the toolkit is not permitted.
- After opening the test stick, it should not be put on any surface other than the mouth to avoid contamination.
- After the sample collection, it should be returned to the toolkit immediately and the toolkit needs to be closed.
- The toolkit includes an agreement form that needs to be completed, signed and attached to the test delivery package.
Easy delivery and schedule
On receiving the test order confirmation, the toolkit will be sent to the specified address of the subject. The toolkit includes a prepaid return delivery package. The only thing required from the subject is to provide the sample in the test toolkit and to complete and sign the agreement form in the package and mail it back. Delivery services will be provided with additional fees. The test results will be mailed electronically to the subject after 2-3 weeks, thus promising complete privacy and confidentiality.